The Cross Barn, in Odiham, is one of the earliest agricultural
buildings built of brick in Hampshire, and one of the jewels in
the valuable collection of Odiham's historic buildings.
built in 1532 during the reign of Henry VIII, the Cross Barn was
expertly converted in 1997. Its size and position in the centre
of the village make it an ideal venue with a difference for meetings,
exhibitions, lectures, classes, private functions, celebrations
and children's parties.
The Great Hall, the largest room in the Cross Barn, has under-floor
heating and is strategically lit with quartz halogen, dimmable uplighters
for ambience and independent low-energy downlighters for bright,
even illumination at table-top height.
The Great Hall accommodates up to 120 people in theatre style and
up to 80 for a banquet.
Additionally there is a separate upstairs meeting room, The Hayloft,
which will comfortably accommodate 10 people at a meeting table
or a maximum of 25 seated in rows. This room is let independently
from The Great Hall.
The Cross Barn has become the Hub of Community Life in Odiham.